The “Contact Us” page has a list of all relevant contacts and gives you the opportunity to supply us with information about you including your name, e-mail address, telephone number, type of enquiry and details of your request.
Every time you visit our Site, information may automatically be collected about you. This may include technical information in respect of the Internet protocol (IP) address which you have used to connect your computer to the Internet, the browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform used by you to use our Site. This may also include information about your visit, including information about the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time), page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, and methods used to browse away from a webpage.
Such information may then be used by us:
1. To administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and statistical purposes.
2. To improve our Site and ensure that the content on it is presented in the most effective manner.
3. As part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure.
4. For internal record keeping and internal audit purposes.
We may share such information collected about you with an analytics and search engine provider, such as Google, who provide support to improve and optimise our Site.
Except where stated otherwise, we will not sell, distribute, lease or otherwise make your information available to third parties in any way whatsoever unless we:
1. Have your permission to do so.
2. Are required by law to do so.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We will, however, take reasonable and appropriate technical measures to prevent unauthorised access to or disclosure of your information.
Your transmission of any information on or through our Site is, however, completely at your own risk. As such, we shall have no liability for disclosure of any of your information which arises due to an error in transmission or the fraudulent or negligent or other illegal acts of a third party, for example hacking.
For the avoidance of doubt, we will not transfer your information to a country outside the European Economic Area without your prior consent and without our having assessed whether your information will be adequately protected in such country.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) is a regulation by which the European Parliament, the Council of the European Union and the European Commission intend to strengthen and unify data protection for all individuals within the European Union (EU). Please contact us using the contact details noted below to request such details.
You have the right to:
1. Have any inaccuracies in your data corrected. If you would like to update the details we hold about you other than online, please contact our Data Protection Officer via telephone, email or by letter.
2. Request that we delete your personal data.
3. Object to profiling. Profiling is any automated processing of personal data to evaluate any feature of your behaviour preference or location, including online tracking and behavioural advertising.
4. Request that we do not process your personal data for marketing purposes.
5. You have a right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you. We require you to prove your identity with two pieces of approved identification. Please address requests to the Data Protection Officer and we will respond within one month, of receipt of your written request and confirmed ID. Please provide as much information as possible about the nature of your contact with us to help us locate your records. This request is free of charge unless the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive.
Should you wish us to remove any information held by us about you then please contact us using the contact details noted below.
You can contact our Website Administrator via our "Contact Us" page.